Friday, September 18, 2015

Target 10 Pack Football box



I made my way to Target today and found this 10 pack box for $11.99. As stated it comes with 10 football packs that vary in year and sets.There is also a 20 pack for $19.99, but I pm wanted to give this one a shot first. I'm not expecting anything much from this but I just had to find out for myself.

Here are the packs.


We received the following

2014 Topps: 3 Packs

2013 Panini Prizm: 1 Pack

2014 Topps Platinum: 2 Packs

2014 Panini Prestige: 1 Value Pack

2013 Topps Prime: 1 Pack

2012 Score: 2 Packs


I do like the fact that 6 of the packs are from 2014. Strong rookie class.

Since this is a value box of various sets, I won't mention the base cards. Let's get to the reason why I purchased this: See what rookies we can pull.

And here they are




24 rookies pulled from all packs. A good about to make me satisfied. A few big names. Not bad for $11.99.


We'll finish off with our pulls of inserts. 


Besides the inserts included with the rookie pulls, they were an additional 6 more. The most notable was the 2014 Ryan Tannehill numbered to 2014. Again, not bad.


Overall I did enjoy this break. Pulled a lot more rookies than I was expecting, some of which with good insert variations.

This isn't for everyone though, if your expecting to perhaps get a nice pull I would stay away and stick with regular retail. But if you buy this just expecting to find small pulls like myself, it will do the job. 

Stay tuned, I think I will try out the 20 pack version pretty soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment