Thursday, September 17, 2015

2015 Panini Prestige Football Blaster Box Break

I picked up a 2015 Panini Prestige Football Blaster, my first purchase of this football season. It contains 64 cards,8 packs with 8 cards per pack. It also comes with one Jumbo Draft Picks Card in each box, on average. Let's take a look at the product.







Here are some of the base cards in this set. The looks and feels seems average. They don't feel too cheap but don't blow you away either. 





A Look at the rookie cards. 





Here is the Jumbo Draft Picks Card. I received Jaelen Strong, WR for the Texans.

Personally, I'm not a fan of unusual or oversized cards but I'll make an exception for this one. It comes enclosed in its own plastic packaging.





Here are the inserts.



Pretty nice. A Prestigious Picks RC of Leonard Williams, DE for the Jets. A nice Marcus Mariota Blue Chip Recruits RC.


And now our big hit.




A Beautiful Teddy Bridgewater Past and Present Dual jersey patch numbered 09/49. I was pretty surprised to have pulled it. It's a very nice patch card. I know these pulls are rare in blasters, I just happened to be the lucky one today.


Overall, I really enjoyed and was impressed with this blaster. I feel the quality of the product was there. The look of the base cards and rookies is average, but I guess they had to save the good designs for they're inserts. I would definitely give this product another try and recommended trying it out.


Thanks for visiting my blog.




No comments:

Post a Comment