Friday, September 18, 2015

2014 Sage Hit Football Blaster Box Break

Here we go with a 2014 Sage Hit Footballl Blaster. Each box contains 20 packs with 4 cards per pack. Also included are 2 autographed cards. Honestly, I'm not a fan of the Sage series (who is?) , but it was on sale for $12.99 and was the 2014 year of upcoming NFL Rookies, so I decided to give it a shot.


They had me for a second. I know the bottom pack is where the autographs are. Take a look, Derek Carr and Jimmy Garoppolo. Except this card is not the auto. Thanks Sage.

I open the pack and find these autos.
As expected, no big names here.

This is a nice card, but you can see the slight damage in the bottom left center. 


Here are the variations available with this set.



The spotlight insert being the most notable ones.

I was able to pull 8 of these.




Overall, it was what I expected. Low quality Pre-NFL. There's not a lot of excitement to the Hit Series. In fact, there is none at all. The only reason I would produce any joy from this is by pulling a major player auto. However, do remember these are cheap sets. Even if I were to pull an Odell Beckham Jr auto, it only averages out to about $30-$35 selling price on eBay.

I would recommend these discounted blasters to perhaps a child beginning a collection. You can only go up from here.



No comments:

Post a Comment