Friday, September 18, 2015

2015 Topps Football Rack Box Break


I decided to try out the 2015 Topps Football Rack Box. It contains 72 cards, 13 of which are rookies. Let's see how we did.


I was expecting to find some packs but it's one whole pack of cards.


Here is a glimpse of the base card designs. I like the look, will look even better in chrome.

The rookies I pulled 


Not bad

And here come the inserts.


Is it weird this was my favorite part of the break? I really enjoyed these insert designs. I like the "All-Time Fantasy Legends" insert and the Topps red border Jamal Charles was nice as well. The redesign of 1000/4000 Yard Club inserts is a lot nicer. The old school inserts are always great. The only drawback of these is fantasy focus. It doesn't seem to have changed very much from last year.

Overall, this was a good break, I like he entire set from top to bottom, but it seems I always do with the annual release of Topps. I would recommend these rack boxes. A lot of good value for $9.99.



No comments:

Post a Comment